17.7.17

NEW ! NEW ! NEW!

Hello all
I have something new to offer you.
this is only going to be to pre order.
I can't afford it to have those in my shop  at the time.

Unfortunately I cannot offer preorder that you pay after item arrive.
I did that before and one person did preorder few items and when those arrived
She didn't want them anymore.
That was not nice.
So now you will pay product if you preorder it.



If you compare my products with other sops you will see that 
my products are lower price!



MARKERS

Skin tone markers
12 pcs
30$






Gray tone markers 
12 pcs
30$


Water color brush pen
20pcs
25$


Water brushes
6pcs
12$




CUTTING DIES 

Sliede over dies
6pcs
10$

trees metal cutting dies
6pcs
10$



trees metal cutting dies
12pcs
10$

Little town hillside pop-up add-on
12$




Stitched hillside pop-up
12$


Scalloped box card pop-up
15$

Flop Card - Oval

10$



Flop Card - Square

10$

Flop card- Rectangle
10$

Flop Card - Heart

10$

scallop edges cutting dies
3pcs
8$

Scallop Borders cutting dies

9$

 

Clips cutting dies
10$




leafy tree backdrop
10$
 Sea world  cutting dies
10#


spring showers  cutting dies
10$


 Stitched Speech Bubble Edges

10$

bunny metal cutting dies
10$





 Framed tags
5pcs
15$


 rosette heart cutting dies
10$















0 comments:

Objavi komentar

 
Thanks to: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3.